Sunday 20 November 2011

Introduction from 5th grade




Our great  country is Russia. Moscow is  the  capital of Russia. Russian's population is about 11 million people. Moscow is famous  for  many things. There are  Red Square, the Kremlin, the State History  museum, The Bolshoi theater and other places. I have  been  living in Moscow all my life.

My name is  Mary. I am eleven. I am at school 1329. I am in class 5A. Our school  is nice and big. The school has a pool. Our teachers  are  clever and  good.







Hello. My name is Fedor. I'm 10 years old. I study at school 1329. I'm in class 5A.
I live in Moscow. Moscow is the capital of Russia. It's a very–very nice city. There are the Kremlin, Red square, many different museums, theatres, cinemas, parks and other interesting places. I like MOSCOW.






Hello!
My name is Vika. I'm 11 years old. I learn in 5 "B" class in school №1329. I have got a mother, a father, a brother, a sister, a grandmother, a grand-grandmother and a grandfather. I like playing voleyball, reading books and playing PSP.
And what about you? What's your famili? Is big or small? How old are you?



My name is Veronika. I have got a big family.There are a mother, a father, a grandmother, a grandfather and two sisters. My sister Polly is 6. My sister Ann is 2.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mary, Fedor, Vika and Veronika!

    Your introductions are wonderful! Your English is very good! It is great to hear your voices when you describe yourselves, your families, and your country.

    I visited your school back in September, but unfortunately I did not meet you. I hope you are all having a great school year. Will you please make more post updates about what is happening in your classroom and in your school? It would be great to know more!

    All the best!
    Ms. Gross
    aka The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the videos introducing yourselves. I teach teachers professional development in Canada. I taught in Thailand for a year when I first became a teacher and I saw how difficult English is to learn as a second language. I am very impressed with how well you speak and write in English. Thank you for sharing.
    If you want to check out some of the classes I work with, I know they would love comments on their work as well.
    http://condorschool.weebly.com/grade-1.html
    http://5mw.weebly.com/student-webpages.html
    http://mrskalevsgrade3class.weebly.com/
    Mrs Carmen Wedman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening, dear Mrs Carmen!
    We look your link, it's interestingly!
    In what grades do you work?
    Narine Isahanyan

    ReplyDelete